Videos & Web Links
If the screams and moans of the animals used to provide for us could be heard, the sound would be deafening. If their misery and suffering could be felt by us, it would be unbearable. Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight ~ Albert Schweitzer
- January 25, 2013 - RMAR featured on CTV News "Winter, a challenging time for unwanted dogs on First Nations lands."
- The Truth about Puppy Mills
- Cesar Milano's work with Last Chance for Animals results in happy endings for rescued puppies.
- Puppy Mills are Breeding Prisons
- ASPCA Raids Puppy Mill, 285 Dogs Rescued
Animal cruelty covers a wide range of actions (or lack of action), so one blanket answer simply isn't possible. Each type of abuse has displayed certain patterns of behaviour that we can use to help understand more about why people commit the crimes we encounter today.
- Stand By You - Help PETA stop animal abuse! WATCH THIS!
U.S. horses are free from slaughter in this country, since the closure of the last 2 slaughterhouses, but they are now being barbarically slaughtered in Mexico. Since a ban to transport live horses from the U.S. to Canada and Mexico for the purpose of slaughter is still pending, our horses are moving rapidly over the borders.
- Horse Killed at Cheyenne Rodeo
- Slaughterhouses - Where Racehorses go to Retire
- Horse Slaughter 1
- Anti-Horse Slaughter
- American Wild Horse PSA - Sheryl Crow & Viggo Mortensen
FUR, FARM & CIRCUS
Training methods are harsh, and cruel. Since animals are not born knowing how to perform, they have to be trained. The stunts that they perform are dangerous, and painful. Instruments such as bull hooks, bats, and pipes are used to strike the animals being trained.